From:
Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:04:41 -0600
Watching the MN State HS tourney on web cast (shh, don't tell my boss).
White Bear Lake has a player named Majkozak.  Gotta believe he's the son
of mid-80s BU Terrier Tony Majkozak - I mean how many Majkozaks are there;
I seem to recall Tony being from Minnesota; the kid for WBL wears the SAME
NUMBER (22) as Tony Majkozak did at BU; and he'd be about the right age.

Yeah, there are probably lots of legacies playing HS hockey, this one just
struck me as a little more random than most.  Sean P., you got any info on
this connection?

Mike Abegg

PS, Duluth East and White Bear Lake, tied after the 5 minute OT session,
now they go to full-period (17 minute) session until a winner.