From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 02:25:06 +0000
St. Lawrence defeats Colgate, 4-0.  The Saints had 3 power play goals.

SLU Coach Joe Marsh was not will the team.  I hoping that he is feeling better and able to be back with the team soon.

Starr Rink was pretty empty, it seemed.  The refs seemed to be miked or at least I could hear them.  I like being able to hear the sounds from ice level.

After goal one and goal 4 they moved the camera to the SLU fans in the stands and I saw people I know.

Colgate doesn't have a win in ECAC play yet.  I will be rooting for them to win over Clarkson tomorrow night.

First Period:
17:00 - SLU - K. Flanagan from Hughes and P. Raley - PP
18:05 - SLU - Pitsikoulis
Saves:
SLU - Moss - 6
CU - Mihalik - 6

Second Period:
8:17 - SLU - Hughes from P. Raley - PP
Saves:

SLU - Moss - 8

CU - Mihalik - 5

Third Period:
18:10 - SLU - Pitsikoulis from J. Keller and Tourney - PP
Saves:

SLU - Moss - 10

CU - Mihalik -12

Sara