From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:50:42 +0000
I noticed that the NCAA has released the names of the participants in the skills challenge at the Frozen Four.  Since it is so quiet here I thought I would post it.

From http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/031010aaa.html

The men's East squad include: Sean Backman, Yale; Bobby Butler, New
Hampshire; Owen Meyer, Army; Neil Musselwhite, Oswego State; Ben Smith,
Boston College and Brandon Wong, Quinnipiac. The two goalies are: Jared
DeMichiel, RIT and Ben Scrivens, Cornell.

The women's East squad include: Melissa Anderson, Boston U.; Anna
McDonald, Harvard; Sarah Parsons, Dartmouth; Kelly Paton, New
Hampshire; Britni Smith, St. Lawrence and Allie Thunstrom, Boston
College. The two goalies are Brittony Chartier, St. Lawrence and
Melissa Haber, Boston U.

The men's West squad include: Cody Chupp, Ferris State; Zach Harrison,
Minnesota State Mankato; Steven Kampfer, Michigan; Kyle Lawson, Notre
Dame; Tony Lucia, Minnesota and Chris McKelvie, Bemidji State. The two
goalies are: Brian Stewart, Northern Michigan and Andrew Volkening, Air
Force.

The women's West squad include: Kelli Blankenship, Minnesota; Rachel
Davis, Ohio State; Caitlin Hogan, St. Cloud State; Kyla Sanders,
Wisconsin; Chelsea Walkland, Robert Morris and Ashley Young, Minnesota
State Mankato. The two goalies are: Lauren Bradel, St. Thomas
(Minnesota) and Lindsey Park, Wayne State (Michigan).

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!