From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:16:13 -0700
Hi Everyone,

A belated congrats to Wayne and everyone from the central coast of CA,
a hockey wasteland for sure. If not for Hockey-L in the early 90s, I
would have missed out on a lot, especially getting back in touch with
RPI hockey.

Although my wife and I only met some of you in person at the Anaheim
FF in 1999, it was a great experience! One of these days I may make it
to another FF, you never can tell!

As a side note, some of you may recall that it was because of the list
I was reconnected with an old RPI friend (and fellow physics major)
Bob Stagat who, as it turns out, was living just 90 mi south of me in
Santa Barbara all these years. Although he passed away a few years
ago, Iit would never have happened without the list. I remember
getting an email from him after I made a post ... "Is this the same
Tony Buffa who went to RPI from 1906-64?"  :-)

Cheers,

Tony Buffa
RPI '64
San Luis Obispo, CA