From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:26:52 -0500
Thanks to Wayne and everyone else who have supported HOCKEY-L all these years.
I count among my dearest friends a group of people I wouldn't have met without
HOCKEY-L.  It's no exaggeration to say that HOCKEY-L radically changed my
perspective on college hockey.  Imagine hanging out at tournaments with fans of
other teams.  Unthinkable.  Cheering for Wisconsin at the 2006 Phrozen Phour
while wearing my Minnesota jersey and gopher ears.  Inconceivable.  Going on
road trips and knowing someone in just about any arena.  Who would have
thought?  But HOCKEY-L made this all possible.  To those who are reading this,
thanks for your friendship and for putting up with my occasional rants and raves.

-- Erik