From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:05:20 -0700
I'm curious to know what people (specifically UNH fans) think about the latest first round exit for the University of New Hampshire.

As Charlie's release mentioned earlier, UNH is now 4-8 in first round games and I believe have lost in the first round in 3 of the last 4 years (at least one of those games in Manchester, NH).  All the while, UNH has had dominant regular season teams, winning or near the top of HOCKEY EAST every year it seems.

Almost shockingly, I've seen a few messageboard posts from UNH fans saying that perhaps Dick Umile needs to go.  I think its an interesting question, because there is no doubt UNH has the facilities and they are getting the talent.  Is it time to make a change in order to get over the top or is it something else?

-Deron