Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 05:33:39 EDT

In a message dated 3/26/2007 9:17:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

According to the information that was sent with the tickets, "Fans will  be
permitted to exit
Scottrade Center between games, but must have  their  tickets scanned at
designated locations as
they exit if they  wish to re-enter for the second game.  Upon re-enering the
building, your  ticket
will be scanned again."

I don't know if there's any way for  them to know if the person who
(re)enters is the same person
who exited, so  possibly he could get a ticket from someone who exits the
first game and  doesn't
want to stay for the second.

In my experience, they often stamp your hand  with something.
You just need to have a pen about the same  color, and make a smudge.