Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:23:53 +0000
Thanks a lot, Nathan, I know the friends he had on this list were extra special to him and he re-met me and at least one other RPI hockey player he tutored on this list. I recall meeting you in Anaheim, Bob and Arleen were with us but not sure you met them. After reconnecting, we sorta got together about once a year for a special weekend, wine, biking, hockey on TV, Val day dinner, etc.

It is nice to have received so many nice emails of those who met him. I have forwarded a lot of them to Arleen.

Cheers to all,

Tony Buffa
RPI '64