Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:00:54 EST

In a message dated 3/25/2006 9:42:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Speaking of the Pepsi, the contract between Pepsi and Albany  County expires
this year.  Prior to that, the arena was known as  the Knickerbocker Arena.
Albany County has publicized this big  contract to see who will win naming
rights for the arena for the next  10 years. According to this morning's
newspaper, they've  received  no bids.

No bids yet?  First thing Monday morning, I am sending in my 2  cents worth
of a bid for the new "Lewin  Forum"!