From:
"Spreeman, Cathryn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:54:01 -0400
The code was provided last year.  I once again had to change to
Netscape, from Internet Explorer, to proceed with our application.
Using Internet Explorer, I could not get past page two of the ten page
application process.

When you get to page three, you can request your code.

Cathy Spreeman
UNH '72