From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:32:06 -0500
I've been playing with some numbers and with the contest spreadsheet
while waiting for the WCHA playoffs (part 2) to begin on 4/7 and 4/9 .
Included below are the top 5 for each of the 3 contests through the
Regional contests.  I also added some intermediate columns and came up
with "winners" for each of the 3 contests for the 4 regionals
(pretending that each Regional was a tournament in itself.  In all of
these numbers, I chose not to include tiebreakers since those numbers
were picked for the entire tournament and are not relevant until the
end.

Intermediate results:
Contest 1
Charlie Shub,Wayne Smith, Deron Treadwell  14 points
Matt Sullivan, Steve Roth, CHODR  13 points

Contest 2
CHODR 66
Deron Treadwell 65
Matt Sullivan, Steve Roth  64
Wayne Smith, Nick Markham  63

Contest 3
Deron Treadwell  92
CHODR, Mat Sullivan, Jim Edwards  87
Nick Markham  86

East Regionals
Contest 1
Deron Treadwell,Matt Sullivan,Wayne Smith,Nick Nicolai,Craig
Roberts,Tom Kotredes  4

Contest 2
Deron Treadwell,Matt Sullivan,Wayne Smith,Nick Nicolai   16
Craig Roberts,Tom Kotredes  14

Contest 3
Wayne Smith 23
Deron Treadwell,Matt Sullivan  22
Nick Nicolai  21
John MacKinnon, Steve Rudnicki 15

Midwest Regionals
Contest 1
18 people with 4 points

Contest 2
Andy Weise, Dave Belfiori  22
Robin Lock, Jay Punwar,Ross Belfiori  21

Contest 3
Matt Sullivan, Robin Lock  28
Deron Treadwell 27
Jay Punwar,Nick Markham, Nick Nicolai, Steve Rudnicki, Bill Fenwick  26

Northeast Regionals
Contest 1
21 people with 4 points

Contest 2
John MacKinnon  22
Jay Punwar 21
Robin Lock, Deron Treadwell, Nick Markham, Nick Nicolai,Andy
Weise,Steve Roth, CHODR  20

Contest 3
Robin Lock, Nick Markham,CHODR 33
John MacKinnon,Deron Treadwell,Bill Fenwick,Jim Edwards  31

West Regionals
Contest 1
Jim Edwards,Steve Roth,Wendy Istvanick, Bill Groskreutz III,Charlie
Shub, CHODR  4

Contest 2
CHODR   23
Steve Roth 22
Jim Edwards, Wendy Istvanick,Bill Groskreutz III  21

Contest 3
Jim Edwards  26
Wendy Istvanick  25
CHODR, Bill Groskreutz III     24