From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:49:38 -0600
The NCAA is not going to change that rules to make a few smaller schools
feel better about their chances of making the Frozen Four? I don't think
some people are getting it. The NCAA is about money (just like the WCHA) and
the host school taking the risk of a loss if the home team doesn't make the
tourney. UofMN is a big school and one of the storied programs in the NCAA,
get over it if they don't want to watch big red play and the NCAA isn't
going to take the game to another campus in the east where crowds are
smaller. The WCHA plays in arenas that reguarly seat 10,000 plus when is the
last time and ECAC team drew that much. The NCAA is about the money an the
regional are going to stay in Grand Rapids, Mpls, Worchester, Munn, Ann
Harbor. Next season the fans will be complaining about the unfair advantage
UND has and how come the fan's dont' want to watch some team from out east
play.

Eric Burton
(701)-610-9466

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.