From:
Dale Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:31:40 -0500
Further info on the Frozen Four Tickets our group has for sale.  There is a
single seat (Sec. 408, Row Q) to all three games that I would sell separate
from a pair of tickets (Sec. 417, Row U, Seats 12 & 13).  Also, I may have a
person interested in the Thursday games on the pair of tickets, so if you
just want a pair of tickets to the Championship Game, that can probably be
arranged.  All tickets are $48 per game plus the NCAA handling charge and
any mailing/insurance costs you require.  In Minneapolis area we can meet to
exchange tickets/money.  Contact me directly if you or someone you know
needs tickets.

Dale Thomas