From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:01:46 -0800
Hello all from rainy California,

What we need is a regional in San Jose, CA, with RPI hosting and in the
western regional. Yeah, right. RPI would have a tremendous advantage
with all the engineers in the silicon valley coming to root for them.
Yeah, right again :-)

On with the games, already.

Those of you complaining about seeding, remember .. there are about 50
other teams that would love to be in your position.... nuff said.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64