From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:59:14 CDT
There was a time in the late 90's where St Cloud sold a package deal to
Minnesota fans.  A ticket to the MN game at St Cloud + a ticket to see St
Cloud play their next opponent also, a 2 for 1 so to speak.  We (MN fans)
thought that was really something... and even considered going back to St
Cloud to cheer for St Cloud's opponent.  :-)

Now they just raise the prices for the MN tickets, so that we would pay
what we pay at our own arena. So much for saving a little money on the
road!

Even so, $35 for a ticket at St Cloud is really steep!  We are only paying
$27 here at home!

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!
2002 & 2003 National Champions!!!