From:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:08:31 -0400
Nathan:
Thanks for the endorsement of my wife's efforts.  However, as I told Charlie
in a previous e-mail, she is working full time now and probably I know that
she doesn't want to devote as much time to planning the the luncheon as she
did last time.  I suggest a collaborative effort with some other like minded
fans from the Boston area.  Plenty of time to think about, considering how
we won't get our ticket applications for another week or so.

Greg Ambrose