From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:03:13 -0500
Actually I was going to say Wisconsin 1991.  They weren't even picked as
one of the top teams in the WCHA that year.  Plus that was the year of
the Great Eastern Massacre with all the Eastern teams going out in the
semis.  The Frozen Four in Albany consisted of three Michigan teams plus
Wisconsin.  However, Wisconsin lost in the final in a very controversial
game.  That was the beginning of that great run of LSSU teams through
the 90's.

Brian Morris