From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hampton, Nathan E.
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:02:33 -0600
Despite getting outshot 2 to 1 (something like 49 to 24), the St. Cloud State Huskies escaped with a 3-3 tie versus the UM-Twin Cities. Despite the shot advantage, the game was more like the score -- very even. Entering the third period trailing 3-1, the Huskies scored in the first minute of the third period, and got a power play goal within the last two minutes. The Huskies have now taken three points from both Denver (at home) and Minnesota (home-and-home).

Nathan Hampton