From:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:34:20 -0400
Hey, why bother with rehashing the whole Mass vs. Minnesota, Western vs.
Eastern hockey thing, right?  But  . . . if the Woogster had not coached at
Minnesota, would the rest of his hockey resume be enough to get him into the
Hall?  Probably not.  I will grant that he did enough as coach of the U to
warrant admission, however his accomplishments at that level, IMHO, do pale
in comparison to the accomplishment of the Fusco brothers.  That's all.

Greg Ambrose