From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:33:48 -0500
John mentioned hearing a small bit about the Frozen Four on NPR.  I,
too, heard something on the radio about the Frozen Four.  It may not
have been as much information but it caught me off guard.  I was out
running errands, listening to the Red Sox game. The Red Sox announcers
do a good job of filling in the time between pitches with information
about the players.  Well, some player came up to bat and they mentioned
that he played at the University of Maine.  The next think I know they
are mentioning that the University of Maine will be playing Minnesota
later today in the college hockey finals.  (They didn't use "Frozen
Four".).  Short but accurate and surprising, at least to me.

I hope everyone in St. Paul is having a wonderful time.  I am sorry that
I didn't go but I am looking forward to making the trip next year.  And
I hope the Skating Saints join me.  Enjoy the game.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!