Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:25:52 -0600
Just a note:  if you did not respond to my e-mail of two weeks ago to get a
tentative count for my appointment with the bar - don't worry.  We have
plenty of room.  That e-mail was not the official sign-up for the dinner.

I wanted to send this as I have gotten a handful of notes asking if people
can still get counted for the dinner.  You send me money - you are in!  :-)

Later.

Kathy M.

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam