From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:36:10 -0500
Clarkson beats St. Lawrence, 3-1.  The Saints seemed to dominate in the
second but couldn't score.  In the third period my computer died and
while rebooting Clarkson scored.  They scored again just as I
reconnected,  Sorry I didn't catch the names.  Saints seem to play
poorly in the third but did keep the puck out of their net that was
empty for about 3 min.

First Period:
9:17 - Jones from Toddington - PP
Third Period:
 - CU -
 - CU - Lush from
16:11 - SLU - Peverly from Carruthers and Page
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 17
CU - Walsh -32

The Pelletier -Stewart Players of the game:
offensive - Rich Peverly
defensive - Jimmy Ball

Sara
SLU '77