Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:44:53 -0500
I wanted to know how people felt about paying $20-$25 dollars for the
banquet this coming tournament if I can get us some space connected to the
arena?  This means that we would not have to go outside to get to the
banquet and would probably leave us more time to be together.

There is a group of meeting rooms next to the arena called Touchstone Energy
Place.  Since we would have an added room cost to the price, I wanted to
know if I can get the room and catering to around $20-$25 bucks, would I get
a good crowd?

I am still looking at other places, but the Xcel Center was my first thought
as it would be nice to be right there, and since they did respond to me in a
positive manner, I thought I would ask.  Let me know in the next week.

Thanks.

Oh, my, State Fair time already?
Kathy