From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:46:17 -0400
Greg, et al

The message board was (and continues to be) a source of great frustration to
me.  Why can't they put up who just scored and who was penalized for those
who can't hear the announcer so well over the din in the building?

The questions are never changed, so when Karl Gohering tied the shut-out
record, we kept seeing Marty Turco as the sole record holder.  It actually
got to be funny, as my son and I started playing "stupid answers" to the
questions.

As to the non-Michigan question, I think it was the last time a Michigan
team failed to make the *tournament*, not just the FF.

Joe