From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:22:38 -0500
I'm not sure if I'll be able to maked the hockey-l dinner
(may have to run into work between first and second games on Thursday) so I may not be able to say hello.

However, if you see some fool running around the Pepsi in a long sleeve red NCAA championship tee shirt, that will be me.
Stop and say hello.
Oh, by the way, that will be a 1985 NCAA tee shirt with
the letters RPI ironed on the front and back.
(The tee shirt is a little tight on me; it must have shrunk a lot over over the past 15 years  ;-)