From:
"Dale R. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dale R. Thomas
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:51:34 -0800
At 08:58 PM 3/21/01 -0600, Carol S. White wrote:
>...If you receive TWO applications, they can be
>COMBINED to get a higher priority.
>
>Example:  one E and one B  equals  A priority.

Carol,

Someone in our group thought the web site explained that combined
applications would be assigned the "lowest" priority of all the forms in
the group.  I would be curious to hear how you determined the priority
would be improved when they are combined.  We did notice that the only
thing that varied on the form was the letter A through E.

Dale