From:
GARDNER GEOFFREY C <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GARDNER GEOFFREY C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:48:15 -0500
I really don't see the logic in some of these awards.  How did McFeeters
win the rookie award when Nathan Marsters of RPI was named rookie of the
week 5  times and Mcfeeters never won the honor?  Also, Jonas wins the
Dryden award, but Matt Underhill of Cornell, Mike Walsh of Clarkson and
Marsters all had better GAA, and Marsters and Walsh had a better save %.
Walsh even went 14-3 and helped pull Clarkson from a mid-season disaster.

In addition, Matt Murley of RPI had 24 goals and did not have a mention on
any of the all-conference teams, not even an honerable mention.

just don't know what some of the coaches were thinking.

-geoff