From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:17:14 -0600
Well, here it is on the eve of a new century and a new millenium.  I don't
expect to be checking e-mail again until after the changeover, so here it is
one last time:

The new Administrator for Hockey-L is Bill Fenwick.  Please address all
questions or problems concerning the list to him at

Its been a trip, folks!  But now I'm down and gone.  Catch you on the flip
side, good buddies.

Thanks for the memories.

Tom Rowe  -  Hockey-L Administrator Emeritus
Department of Psychology
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point