From:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:16:33 -0500
I didn't run the numbers myself, but others who have said that if the games
that UVM didn't play counted as forfeits (another of the options that some
fans discussed), then Cornell, Clarkson, and RPI would have all ended up
tied for 3rd.  The final order would have then been Cornell, then RPI, then
Clarkson based on H-2-H amongst those three.

So there was one option that could have affected the standings, though it
sounds as if it were an option that the ECAC AD's never really considered.

Robb