From:
Steven Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:09:15 -0500
John Edwards say:

>Somebody help me out here, please. I've only been following Clarkson for
>five or six years. Have they *always* followed the "struggle early, get hot
>late, (usually) lose at Lake Placid, lose at the Regionals" script?

I have been following ECAC hockey for 30+ years.  It seems to me that
Clarkson has fairly consistently been one of the strongest teams in the
ECAC but they have won fewer league titles than would be expected and have
not been a factor in the NCAA's.  It would be interesting to see some real
analysis and not just have our impressions and recollections.  I generally
enjoy watching Clarkson play and I have no idea why they seem to
underachieve at the end of the season.  I wish they would do more in the
NCAA's when they go for the ECAC.

--Steve Rockey