From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:31:17 -0500
On Mar 10,  9:19, Steven Bartley wrote:
>here is how the top 4 CCHA teams have done against each other and each other
>alone this year
>
>MSU       5-2-3
>OSU       5-2-2
>UM         2-5-3
>NDU       2-5-2

This is probably obvious to CCHA fans, but to anyone who was wondering the same
thing I was, the above includes Michigan State's win over Michigan in the GLI.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"Now they have these teenage girls in the mall that spray you with perfume as
 you walk by, and then they tell you what it is, like... *spray* 'Obsession!'
 Shut up.  You are seventeen, I am thirty-five.  You do not know what
 obsession is.  It doesn't come in a bottle!  Come here, little baby-sitter
 precious, let me tell you about obsession.  Obsession is waiting in the
 bushes outside a married man's house at midnight with a machete in one hand
 and a jar of Vicks Vapo-Rub in the other.  Now you tell your daddy that.
 And -- and tell him to call me."
-- Brett Butler