From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1992 16:32:30 -0500
>John Haeussler listed the 31 NHL draft choices from Michigan and Michigan
>State yesterday, 16 from one school and 15 from the other.  How does this
>compare to other school's players being selected?  I'm wondering whether I

should get all caught up in this hype over the upcoming U-M v. MSU series.

And how does this compare to the Canadian juniors.  There are 22 teams,
(well, 21 then) and at least 10 rounds.  That means 210 players will at
least be chose, which means they can go pretty deep into a college or
junior team's roster.

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)
Go: Penguins, Red Wings, Jr. Barons, Thunderbirds, and Cavs!