From:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1992 18:08:52 CST
Keith R. writes:

>Boy, did I create some distress on the net! Anyway, I got my "official"
>information on the fight from a friend of mine who was sitting directly next
>to the band. My season ticket is on the opposite side of the rink. My info
>was from a Union fan, the multiple replies have been from RPI fans. I
>apologize if I stepped on a few feet, but that's what I had heard from my
>friend.

	  We understand.  It was clear to me that your posting was one
	  version of what happened.  Other versions are also taken with
	  grain of salt.  But later you write...

>                                                               When you
>visit another arena for a road game, be mindful that you are GUESTS!, or
>say, ambassadors for your school. Because everything you do is a
>reflection of you, your school, and everyone who goes there.

	Are you saying this with a straight face or is this a joke?
	Union fans pelt the RPI goalie with oranges and you lecture
	the RPI fans.  The people who go to college out east seem
	to be getting curiouser and curiouser.

	Just repeat after me, "everything you do is a reflection of
	you, your school, and everyone who goes there."

---mark grassl
"It's like deja vu all over again."   --Yogi Berra