From:
Matt & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:05:17 -0500
Add my name to the ranks of the Fleeced.  $90 each for 4 seats in row 7
of Section 220 (the corner).  I, too, called three times before actually
getting the brochure.  I, too, felt myself sliding down the list as I
waited.

My wife and I will be at MSG on Dec. 22.  It'll be a nine hour trip from
Midcoast Maine, but that's OK.  The teams are a pretty attractive draw
for us, but then I went to RPI and she went to Maine, so I guess we're
not exactly a representative sample of the population.

NESN's coverage of Brown/RPI last night was good.  The teams had enough
Massachusettes Prep School products to keep Bob Norton happy :-).  I
thought he did a good job, as did Tom Caron.  Too bad the timing
couldn't have been better, though; we hardly saw any of the Maine/BC 0-0
tie on Sportschannel (I had control of the remote for the evening).
Brown looked pretty solid, IMO, particularly #22 (name escapes me).  It
was a disappointment to see the Engineers fail to get the four points at
home, but at least the team showed heart, coming back from deficits of
2-0, 3-2, and 4-3.

Bates Battaglia played for LSSU, didn't he?

Matt
RPI '94