From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1992 16:44:40 GMT
Carol,

I don't have an exact date that the USA roster needs to be turned in, but
of course it is sometime before the Games.  They go to France at the end of
Jan, and I had the idea they were going to name it by then, so it should
be within 2-3 weeks.

I'm sorry about Bischoff.  Unfortunately I did not get to see him play with
Team USA very much, so I don't know much about how he was doing.  Minnesota
kids have really hit a streak of bad luck this time around.  It doesn't
look like the team will be doing much better.

- mike