From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1991 17:13:45 EST
>I missed the game as well as the paper. Could somebody please tell me the score
>and possibly type out the stats. I know it's late but thanks anyway..

   Due to the volume of postings on the list and just general list
   etiquette, such requests as this should either be made off-line to an
   individual (Mike M seems to know every score of every game that ever
   was played :-)) or if posted to the list,

   1 Request that responses be sent privately to you.

   2 If the question might be of general list interest (this one is not),
     promise to provide a summary of the private responses for the list.

   3 If your mail program allows, set the "Reply-To:" tag to point to
     yourself.  LISTSERV will respect that so that automatic responses
     will go to you and not to the list (at least the automatic actions
     of most non-brain-dead mail programs will be to you).

As always, please feel free to comment on this or anything else
concerning HOCKEY-L to me privately.  Thanks!

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
internet:     [log in to unmask]