From:
Sid Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1991 16:51:26 EST
 A few years ago Brown was in the RPI invitational tourney and lost in the
consolation round (I don't remember to whom). Anyway, Brown wasted no time
in leaving, or trying to leave the Field House after their disappointing
and rather embarrassing showing. About 10 minutes into the championship game
that evening, an announcement was made that a car outside the Field House was
illegally parked. Sure enough, the plate number was mine. There was a pause
then the announcer said "by the way, your vehicle is bolcking the Brown team
bus." At the suggestion of some nearby fans, I waited about 20 minutes before
going out to move my car, at which point an assistant coach had a few less-than
appreciative words for me. I told him we would see Brown again at the
Freakout :)
                           -- Sid