From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 18:58:48 -500
For those of you who may have a lot of extra time this weekend to
spend on the computer and Internet, I have added twenty-two new
images to my BU hockey web site for your viewing pleasure.  All the
images were taken by Monty Rand at the FleetCenter during the Hockey
East consolation game between the Terriers and the UMass Lowell River
Hawks.

The images are in the JPEG format and range in size from 102 KB to
240 KB.  They are availble from the photo gallery area of the site,
along with the other twenty-seven other images already there.

The images are know also listed both by the event during which they
were taken and by the player or players that they feature.

Sean Pickett
Go Terriers!