From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:02:57 -0700
Well, my '64 yearbook shows 14 dressed players along with Coach Bjorkman.
However I know that at least 3 of those players saw little or no ice time.
 Yup, I still recall the legend of Coach Harkness and little things he did
to gain breathing time for his outmanned teams .... extra choruses of the
alma mater, lost contacts by the goalie (who had perfect eyesight), soft
ice....

Tony Buffa
RPI '64