From:
"Siren R. Chudgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Siren R. Chudgar
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 15:42:58 -0500

And Arthur Berman wrote:
>Baumgartner, I believe, played against BU on [US] Thanksgiving weekend.

The word on the campus streets is that our 16 year old Gregor Baumgartner
has indeed left the team for what is being cited as a variety of reasons.
I could begin by saying that first off he is only 16 years old and only been
in Canada for a year or two.  Going to college is tough for a 16 year old
regardless of how well you do on the SAT's(heard he broke 1250).  Also, he
has not been seeing much playing time at all, and many times a kid who is
so highly recruited and talked about gets a little cocky in the head and
feels that he is better than anyone else.  So not playing could have also
forced him to leave the team.  He will be finishing out this semester here
at Clarkson and has applied for Canadian citizenship.  Either way he cannot
return to play college hockey ever again, and will undoubtedly look to get
a minor league contract as soon as possible.

Siren Chudgar '96
Clarkson University

LET'S GO TECH!!!
5-0-0 ECAC, 7-3-1 OVERALL