From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:36:00 -0100
Jayson Moy and I discussed this and I was elected to post this message.

I was honored to have been asked by Jayson and Kurt Stutt to serve as color
announcer for next Tuesday's Merrimack at RPI game.  Last season, I worked
with these gentlemen on the game between the two teams in the semifinals of
the RPI Invitational, and it was a lot of fun, so I am looking forward to
it.

Those folks in the area or at the game may wish to tune in on WRPI-91.5FM
and enjoy a rare opportunity to hear followers of opposing teams work
together.  Of course, if you can, I believe you should be tuning in to
WRPI's broadcasts anyway, but maybe this will be added incentive. :-)

Game time is 7:30 pm, I believe, although I am not sure when WRPI goes on
the air for pregame.

Since I do not get to do any color work now for Merrimack, which has been
without a radio contract for two years, I enjoy these opportunities to
"stay in shape" and to work with some of the outstanding people out there
who bring their school's games to you.  I hope listeners will feel free to
give their feedback to Jayson, Kurt, or myself.

Gee, between last year and this year, it seems that I get more work when
Merrimack *doesn't* have a contract. :-)

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93