From:
"Carl H. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl H. Ford
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 09:44:58 -0500
        I just called WNVT-53 on the phone and received the schedule
for their coverage of the NC$$ Regionals this weekend.

<step up onto soap box>

Before I post it let me stress that this station is VIEWER-SUPPORTED.
If you feel that it's worth it to watch the NC$$'s in DC, make sure
you call the station and pledge to help defray the cost of carrying the
games.  They ask for pledges instead of running commercials.

<get off of soap box>

Here's the schedule:

Friday, March 24

4:30 pm    New Hampshire  vs.  Denver

7:00 pm    Minnesota      vs.  RPI

9:30 pm    Clarkson       vs.  Lake Superior

midnight   Wisconsin      vs.  Michigan State

Saturday, March 25

4:00 pm    Maine          vs.  winner of New Hampshire-Denver

6:30 pm    Colorado Coll. vs.  winner of RPI-Minnesota

9:00 pm    Boston U.      vs.  winner of Clarkson-Lake Superior

11:30 pm   Michigan       vs.  winner of Wisconsin-Michigan State

It would be cool to have a hockey-l gathering to watch at least some of
the games.  I'm open to suggestions for a sports bar which would carry
them, but I'm willing to host a hockey-l gathering at my house.  Please
email me privately If you're interested and haven't already done so.  It
would be good to match some names with some faces.

Just waiting for Friday night,

|Carl Ford                                 |US Naval Research Laboratory|
|Boston U. '93                             |                   Code 7609|
|GO TERRIERS!!!   1995 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS!!!|        4555 Overlook Ave SW|
|             1995 HOCKEY EAST CO-CHAMPS!!!|   Washington DC  20375-5352|
|     1995 HOCKEY EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPS!!!|              (202) 767-1351|
|Now if they can just do it in Providence..|                            |