From:
spickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 05:21:17 -0500
Due to my wife having to work this weekend I am now in the possession of an
extra ticket to the games at Alfond this Friday and Saturday.  If anyone is
inerested in buying the tickets please contact me no later than Thursday
night at midnight.  The tickets are in Section II Row 10 Seat 22.

You must also either be a BU fan or a quite Maine fan (it is the BU section
after all).

Please note I have a new e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!