From:
Andrew Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 1994 22:18:36 -0400
                Goals by Period                         Saves by Period
        1       2       3       T               1       2       3       T
Colgate 2       1       5       8               5       11      5       21
Army    1       1       1       3               7       9       10      26

Goalies :Colgate- Weder
         Army- Bolio

I'm not going to write up the entire box tonight as there was an abundance of
penalties and scoring and I'm feeling lazy.  Highlights: Chris Deprfio had 5
points, Matt Garzone 3, many with 2. The only particularly interesting note
about the game was the starting of Junior Matt Weder over Dan Brenzavich
who has started every other game ths far.  Weder did not have a stellar
performance, so we'll see what happens next week against Princeton and Yale.

The best news for Colgate fans is the they found a power play.  Up to this
point Colgate had only 2 scores in (I believe) well over 40 attemps.  Tonight
they went 4 for 8 [Army was 1 for 5].

PURE GOSSIP has it that last year's starting goalie, Senior Jason Gates has
left the team.  He was scratched from tonight's line-up, so looks like Colgate
is down to two goalies.

Andrew