From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 07:29:11 -0500
John H wrote:

> [Btw...Mayers was a member of the 1991-92 Thornhill Thunderbird team
> that has about 15 members playing in the CCHA, while Carter was with
> the rival Wexford Raiders...the Spartan's #1 farm team...at the time.
> But, if you don't follow the plight of players from Thornhill and
> Wexford, this is meaningless drivel.]

The Hockey News always publishes the standings of the Major (or
whatever the proper term is) Canadian Junior A leagues.  The Canadian
players who eventually end up in college are not allowed to have played
in these leagues because they are considered professional.  Years ago,
THN also included at least the standings and leading scorers of the
Tier-II leagues, but these don't seem to be published there any more on
a regular basis.  This was of some use to seeing the performance of
future college players.  What I was wondering is what Tier-II (or
whatever the proper term is now) leagues are there and what teams are
in each?

Ralph