From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 14:21:43 -0400
we've heard on serval ocassions from several people that ESPN
thinks there is not enough fan interest across the nation to carry
college hockey.

Answer me one question:  how much interest in the nation was there in
                         last nights prime time showing of the
                          National double dutch rope jumping championships!

sighhhhhhh..........

IF/WHEN ESPN plays college hockey (yes I know there are some games coming)
 not only do we have to let ESPN know that we like it, but keep track
  of the commercials played during the games, and send them a letter
   saying how much we appreaciate them sponsering College hockey, and
  we will go out and by brand x as long as they keep up the sponser ship.

Quote of the day from the blue line lunch today.  When Ref Shegos asked
Bob Mancini why he tossed a puck into our defensive zone just before
the face off after the first LSSU goal saturday night. (down 16-0 on shots
on goal)  Bob said he told him: "After traveling 8 hours from Ferris state
that day, I just wanted our kids to play with the puck for awhile!"

Bob said he was close to picking up his first bench minor of the season. ;-)

Looking forward to the home opener tonight

Bob