From:
Ronald Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:39:20 -0400
Reading between the lines, McShane was asked to resign this summer.  He
quoted a difference of opinion with Marinatto (PC's AD) as to the
direction they thought the program was heading.  I don't know what
direction McShane could have thought it was going after the last few
dismal seasons.  As a Friar fan, I'm grateful for his resignation.    I
don't believe he's coaching at the collegiate level right now, although I
was away for a while during the summer and could have missed an
appointment.

BTW, sorry about the blank message.  I'm using a new mail reader and it
has some commands (like FORWARD) that are close enough to my old one to be
dangerous...

-- Ron