Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 91 08:33:51 EST
 Does anyone out there have an address or phone number for ESPN? I agree that
 ESPN did the Championship replay a severe disservice by hacking it up and not
 showing ALL of it. If you've got an address or phone number, please post it
 and those who were affected by the shortened replay can complain. Maybe we can
 get it shown in its' entirety. Thanks!
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!