From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 11:50:00 EDT
The New York Rangers have signed former collegians Scott
Malone [UNH] and Andy Silverman [Maine], both defensemen.
Did Malone have eligibility remaining?

Also, the Ann Arbor News confirmed that former Michigan goaltender
Steve Shields has indeed signed with the Buffalo Sabres.

  John Haeussler
  Univ of Michigan

[Btw...a continuation of a previous discussion...]
I enjoyed the HoF, and I'm sure I'll go back there the next time
I'm in Toronto.  I'm not as geared to the pro game as it is, though.
I didn't expect to see many college items [and I didn't], but I did
expect to see more hockey cards.  As an avid card collector, I
was disappointed.  The Baseball HoF in Cooperstown has a
sweet card display.