From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 22:08:24 EST
I received an interesting survey in the mail today from the NCAA.  A form
letter was enclosed from Rick Comley as Chairman of the NCAA Division I Hockey
Committee.  Also inclosed is a expense diary.

Kent State graduate sports management program is running a study for the NCAA
to determine the economic impact of the NCAA championship in the host city.
They want to know daily how much one spends including lodging, meals, retail
shopping, car/transportation, entertainment, etc. on a daily basis.

They randomly selected the participants.  I wonder how many other Hockey-L folks
who bought tickets received this?

Now, here's the best part.  If you send in the survey with your name and address
you will be entered in a drawing for 2 tickets to the 1995 championship in
Providence.  Well, if I win, that would certainly make my decision for next year
real easy!
Russell Jaslow         | Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey|My employer
Eastman Kodak Company  |  Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div. |has nothing
Rochester, New York    |   III National Basketball Champions and  |to do with
[log in to unmask]     winners of 60 consecutive games!     |my drivel.